Excell Print & Promotions, Inc. is a small to medium sized business within the print & promotional products industry. Established in 2008 on a successful business model, the company has grown by establishing a local feet-on-the-street sales force focussed on excellent service, building long lasting relationship with each client served. We pride ourselves on a 100% satisfaction guarantee, an excellent rating with the BBB, and caring about each of our employees like they’re family. We look forward to receiving your application soon. If you are interested in any of the positions below, you are welcomed to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to Info@excellprint-promotions.com.
REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
General Summary for Position:
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Positions available for Regional Sales Executive:
1. 100% commission, Expenses Paid, Equipment Fully Provided
High Priority Skills
- Google Mail, Calendar, Chat, Video Chat, Google+ Hangout, Maps, Search, Chrome
- Join.me / GoTo Meeting
- iPhone4 Familiarity a plus (e.g., text messaging, FaceTime, etc.)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Box.net OR Dropbox File Sharing
- ESP WEB / ASI Central
- Familiarity with print & promotional products industry
- All Computing Software & Licenses
- Company Laptop
- Fresh Inbound Leads Every Day
- Partial Inherited Account List
- Data.com / Jigsaw List Access
- Networking Membership Dues
- Expense Account
- Company iPhone4
- Complete Backend Support for Providing Quotes / Catalogs / Samples, etc.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship*based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Sell. Our internal structure is designed to ensure that, as an outside sales representative, 100% of your time can be dedicated towards prospecting leads, building awareness, growing relationships, and closing business. We do all the dirty work.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
3-5 years combined experience in sales and promotional products and services sector preferred. Possession of a post*secondary degree is preferred. Demonstrated aptitude for problem*solving; ability to determine solutions for customers with a consultative sales approach is a must. Must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software. Valid driver’s license.